If you’re looking for a professional template for Joomla to develop a personal or business web site then take a look at the Evolution design today. Evolution is both easy to use and customize plus it comes with lots of built-in features including a image slideshow, support for over 40 collapsible module positions, lots of font and typography styles, CSS drop down menu plus many more features which can all be updated using the powerful control panel. Evolution also comes with a built-in colour customization tool which gives you complete control over customizing the designs colour scheme.
The Evolution Template Comes With The Following
- Evolution template for latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Evolution.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Evolution.
- Easy to use quick start package which allows you to create an exact copy of the Evolution demo website.
Joomla Template Features
All the mobile friendly Joomla templates we have designed at the website come with everything you need to build a website. They are easy to use and customize plus they also come with over 100 built-in features. Find out more about the template features
Website Demo Installer
Make your website look eaxctly like our demo website.
Evolution template features
- Evolution comes with six unique styles to choose from including Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, Green, Purple and Red.
- The Built-in theme customization tool gives you unlimited possibilities to easily customize almost every part of the designs colour scheme.
- The built-in image slideshow includes support for text captions and can easily be updated with your own images and text. The image slideshow can be assigned to specific pages at your website plus it also includes support for lots of options to give you more control over how the slideshow is presented at your website.
- Evolution supports over 40 fully collapsible module positions to give you both the control and flexibility to position the modules you create and publish at your site.
- You get a choice of module suffix styles to choose from which you can apply to the modules you publish at the website.
- The custom user log-in module located at the top of the design is really useful if you website visitors would like to register an account at your website or want to quickly log into your site to access the services you have to offer.
- Evolution comes with social network icons for the popular social networking websites including Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and more. This is a really useful for your website visitors who want to visit the social networking sites your website is connected to.
- Evolution includes support for lots of typography and font styles for you to choose from to help you enrich the content you create and publish at your website.
- It supports a drop down menu for the top menu module position. The top menu also supports sub menus.
- Evolution is fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome web browsers.
Evolution template styles and module positions
As shown in the images below Evolution comes with a variety built-in styles which you can choose from including Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, Green, Purple and Red which you can access via the template control panel.
If you're not sure about using one of the built-in styles we have created for Evolution then you can create and customize your own unique color style using the powerful, easy to use theme customization tool which enables you to customize almost any part of the Evolution design.
Evolution Control Panel Settings
Evolution includes a built-in control panel which allows you to easily update all the settings the design supports. For more information open the images below.