Take a look at the latest responsive Joomla template we have developed at the website called Logic which is a great design that is really simple to customize and use to help you build a stylish, modern looking website. Logic automatically adapts to all computer, tablet and smartphone screen sizes plus it comes with six different colour style variations for you to choose from including red, blue, purple, green, turquoise and black. Logic also includes support for a variety of flexible layouts, built-in eye-catching slideshow, 50 fully collapsible module positions, tons of typography styles for you to choose from plus many more features which you can access and update via the powerful built-in user friendly theme control panel.
The Logic Template Comes With The Following
- Logic template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Original Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Logic.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Logic.
Date Updated: November 2015
Easy To Use & Customize
All the templates we have designed at the website come with over 100 built-in features to provide you with the control and flexability you need to build a unique website for your business.
Website Demo Installer
Build a website today using the easy to use website installer which comes with everything you need to setup an exact copy of our demo website.
Logic template features
- Logic is a fully responsive template which automatically adapts to all desktop, tablet and smartphone device screen sizes to give the visitors who visit your website the best viewing experience across all devices.
- Logic comes supplied with six built-in colour variations for you to choose from including red, blue, purple, green, turquoise and black. You can easily switch between the different styles via the control panel.
- The built-in user friendly theme customization tool allows you to easily create and customize your own unique colour style for the design which is great to ensure your website has a unique look and feel.
- The eye-catching image slideshow we have incoporated into Logic is really simple to use and update with your own images plus it includes support for lots of other features to give you more control over the look and feel of the slideshow.
- The Powerful user friendly template control panel allows you to update all the settings we have included in the Logic design.
- Logic was developed using the latest technology including LESS, Bootstrap, CSS3, jQuery & HTML5.
- Logic includes support for lots of fully collapsible module positions so you can easily position the modules and content you create and publish at your site.
- It supports two, three column layouts and full width layouts.
- You get a large choice of typography styles to choose from to help you make the content you create and publish at the website stand out more.
- The template is fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome, iOS and Android browsers.
Logic styles and module positions
Logic comes supplied with six unique colour styles to choose from including red, blue, purple, green, turquoise and black.
If you do not wish to use one of the ready made styles we have created for the template then you can easily create your own unique colour style using the built-in theme customization tool which gives you unlimited possibilities to customize the designs colours to suit your exact needs to give your website a unique look.
Logic control panel settings
All the settings included with Logic can be easily updated using the user friendly built-in control panel. To find out more about the settings Logic supports open the control panel screen shots below.