The Omega Joomla template is a great web design for anyone who would like to create a mobile friendly website to showcase the services they have to offer in a professional and elegant way. Omega is both really simple to use and customize plus it includes support for a multitude of build-in features to give you the flexibility to create the website you need. Some of the key features we have incorporated into Omega include support for fully responsive layouts, CSS styling and HTML overrides for the K2 extension, six colourful built-in theme styles to choose from, loads of typography styles and fonts, a choice of modules positions, an eye-catching image slideshow plus a theme customization tool and many more features which can be easily updated via the user friendly design control panel.
The Omega Template Comes With The Following
- Omega template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Omega.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Omega.
- Easy to use quick start package which allows you to create an exact copy of the Omega demo website.
Date Updated: September 2015
All the templates we have designed at the website come with lots of built-in features and are easy to use and customize. Visit the knowledge base
Money back Gaurantee
Omega template features
- Omega comes with six built-in modern colour styles for you to choose from including blue, light blue, brown, green, purple and red.
- Omega is a fully responsive template which adapts to all PC, tablet and mobile smartphone screen sizes to give your website visitors the best user experience.
- The built-in easy to use theme customization tool gives unlimited possibilities to easily customize almost every part of the Omega designs colour scheme with a click of a button.
- Omega supports CSS styles and HTML overrides for the popular K2 extension.
- The customize K2 module we have created for Omega is great for displaying all the latest blog posts on the front page of your website.
- The fully responsive image slideshow supports text captions can be easily updated with your own images and text. The slideshow also includes support for lots of useful options and slideshow effects to give you more control over how the slideshow works and is presented at your website.
- Omega includes an easy to access social network drop down panel which displays all the icons and links for the popular social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and much more. This is a really useful feature which allows your visitors to easily access your social networking profiles to find out about the latest news or offers you have running at your website.
- The user registration and log in module located at the top of the design makes it easy for your visitors to register a new account and quickly log into your website to access the services you offer.
- Omega supports over 40 fully collapsible module positions to give you the control and flexibility to publish modules anywhere at your website.
- Omega includes a variety of typography styles for you to choose from to help you enhance the content you publish at your site.
- Omega was developed using the latest design technology including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- The template supports full width, one column or two columns layouts plus many more layouts.
- The built-in user friendly template control panel allows you to easily update all the features we have incorporated into Omega.
- Omega is fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome, iOS and Android browsers.
Omega styles and module positions
Omega comes with six built-in theme styles for you to choose from including blue, light blue, brown, green, purple and red as shown in the screen shots below which you can easily change using the user friendly design control panel.
If one of the styles we have created is not what you need you can create your own unique colour style using the easy to use theme customization tool which gives you complete control over changing almost every part of the Omega design.
Omega control panel settings
All the built-in features we have incorporated into Omega can be updated using the control panel.
To view all the features we have included Omega open the control panel screen shots included in this document.