If you’re looking for a Joomla template that is easy to setup and customize plus comes with all the built-in features and flexibility you need to create a mobile ready website then take a look at Oxygen which is available for download at the website today. Oxygen is the ideal design for building your next website. Weather you want to create a business, community, blog, technology or hosting site Oxygen can help you do this. Oxygen comes supplied with a wide range of built-in features all of which can be easily updated using the built-in user friendly control panel. Some of the features Oxygen supports include six ready made colour styles to choose from, lots of module positions and typography styles plus it also uses custom CSS styles for the popular K2 extension.
The Oxygen Template Comes With The Following
- Oxygen template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Oxygen.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Oxygen.
- Easy to use quick start package which allows you to create an exact copy of the Oxygen demo website.
Date Updated: January 2017
All the templates we have designed at the website come with lots of built-in features and are easy to use and customize. Visit the knowledge base
Money back Gaurantee
Oxygen template features
- Oxygen is a mobile friendly design with support for fully responsive layouts which automatically adapt to computer, tablet and smartphone screen sizes to ensure your website visitors get the best user experience when they visit your website.
- The Oxygen template comes with six ready-made built-in styles for you to choose from including blue, light-blue, purple, green, brown and red.
- Oxygen incorporates custom CSS styles and HTML overrides for the K2 extension.
- Oxygen comes with a custom K2 news slider module which is great for displaying the latest articles you have published at the website.
- The built-in colour customization tool gives you complete control over customizing every element of the designs colour scheme with a click of a button to help you create a unique website.
- The easy to use built-in image slideshow is great for getting your visitors attention about the the services you have to offer at your website. The slideshow also comes with a variety of built-in options to give you more control over how the slideshow is presented at your website. You can also assign the slideshow to just the home page or other pages you publish to your website.
- Oxygen comes with social network icons for a variety of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more to ensure you can easily link your website to the big social networking platforms.
- The eye-catching CSS3 / HTML5 effects we have built into Oxygen can be applied to the module positions you create and publish to your site to give them a different style.
- The user registration and log in module located at the top of the Oxygen design allows your website visitors to easily register a new account or log into your website to access the services you have to offer.
- The custom search module located at the top of the design includes a nice slide in and out effect and only appears when your visitors need to search for something at your website.
- The fixed position top menu module is designed to provide your visitors with access to all the key features your website has to offer from anywhere at your website.
- Oxygen supports over 40 fully collapsible module positions which can be published anywhere at your site.
- We have included lots of typography styles into Oxygen to to give you more control over how you style the text you publish in the articles at your website.
- Oxygen is designed using the latest technology including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- The built-in user friendly control panel allows you to easily update all the features and settings we have incorporated into Oxygen.
- Oxygen is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome, iOS and Android browsers.
Oxygen styles and module positions
Oxygen comes supplied with six different colour styles for you to choose from as shown in the screen shots below.
If you don't wish to use one of the built-in colour styles we have created then you can easily create your own colour style for the Oxygen template using the powerful built-in theme customization tool.
Creating a new style for the design is really easy using the user powerful, user friendly theme customization tool.
Oxygen control panel settings
The built-in features which Oxygen supports can be easily updated using the user friendly control panel.
To find out more about all the features Oxygen supports open the control panel screen shots included in this document.