Photo Scape is a sleek, flexible web design we have developed at the website which is great for creating a photography based web site. Photo Scape comes with a powerful, easy to customize photo gallery slideshow which is great for showcasing your photos, six unique web designs to choose from plus support for over 30 collapsible module positions and much more. If you are looking for a stylish, elegant Joomla template to build a web site then take a look at the Photo Scape design we have released at the site today.
Date Released: January 2012
Date Updated: May 2014
The Photo Scape template comes with the following
- Photo Scape template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop File.
- Professional and friendly support.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Photo Scape.
- Easy to use quick start package which allows you to create an exact copy of the photo Scape template and website you can see running at our demo website.
Photo Scape Template Features
- Photoscape supports a built-in photo gallery slideshow which is great for showcasing your photos at the web site
- Left to right column changer so you can easily switch between the different design layouts
- Social media icons for the popular social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, linkedin and more
- Font tool so your website visitors can increase or decrease the size of the text at the web site
- Photoscape supports over 30 fully collapsible module positions which gives you lots of control over positioning the modules you create and publish at the website
- Support for a full width design layout so you can easily hide the left or right module positions
- Drop down menu for the top menu
- Photoscape is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome web browsers
Photo Scape Web Design Styles & Module Positions
Photo Scape comes with six unique web design styles to choose which you can easily switch between via the template control panel.
Photo Scape Control Panel Settings
Photo scape includes a powerful control panel which allows you to update the settings noted below
- Site title and slogan you can use an image or you can enter your own text
- You can upload and use your own logo image
- You can switch between the different column layouts to display information on the left or right of the design
- You have the option to enable or disable the social network icons
- You can turn the built-in font re size tool on or off
- You can change the width and height of the slideshow plus you can also assign the slideshow to just the home page or specific menu items
- The slideshow includes six slideshow effects
- The Drop down menu for the top menu supports multiple menu items and sub menu items