We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website.
- All Information collected at this web site is is strictly confidential and will never be disclosed, sold, distributed or leased to any third parties.
- Credit card information is NOT stored or collected at the web site.
- All credit card payment transactions are securely processed by paypal.com and at no time do we have access to your credit card details.
What information do we collect
We may collect, store and use the following personal data when you visit or use this web site
- Information about your visit to the web site and use of this web site which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering an account at the web site.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the services we offer at the web site.
- we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer hard drive to track and identify which pages are being used when visiting this website. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website and the services we offer at the web site.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the services we offer at the website including.
- Purchasing a design at the website.
- Logging into the website with your user name and password to download the web design you have purchased.
- Opening a support ticket at the website.
Using Your Personal Data
- Administer and management of the website.
- Improve your browsing experience at the website.
- Enable you to use of the services available on the website
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications to keep you updated and information about the latest developments or services we offer at the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested when using the web site.
- Deal with any enquiries you may have in relation to the website and services we offer
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold about you when you visit this website. If you would like to request the information we hold about you please contact us at the website.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Credit card information is NOT stored or collected at the this website. All credit card payment transactions are securely processed by Paypal.com and at no time do we have access to your credit card details.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
All information collected and stored at the web site is strictly confidential and will NOT be disclosed, sold, distributed or leased to any third parties.
Links to Other Web Sites
Please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.