How Do I Increase The Template Header Height
If you would like to increase the space of the template header height to include a larger site name image or slogan image then complete the following steps.
- Log into the administrator area of your website
- Select the Extensions menu and Template Manager menu
- Open the template you have installed at the website
- From the template control panel select the site name settings tab
- From here you can change the settings to adjust the height of the header area
6. To make the header area space larger just increase the number of PX (pixels) in the top handler height field.
7. After you have made the changes click the save button to save the changes.
8. You will now have more space available in the header area to include larger images for the logo, site name or slogan images.