Login Form Settings
The log in form setting is great if you want to give web site visitors quick access to register a new account or to log into your website.
If you have enabled user registration at the website then the register button will appear next to the log in button in the header of the template as shown in the screen shot below.
Before using this setting you must enable & publish the default Joomla log in module to the loginform module position.
To enable the log in form setting in the control panel complete the following
- Open the template control panel
- Select the user accounts settings tab
- You will now see the option to enable or disable the setting using the ON & OFF slider
- To enable the settings Slide the switch to ON
- The log in form will now appear
- To turn the log in form off just slide the switch to the OFF position