Thank you to all our customers who participated in the recent design survey we published at the web site. We have reviewed all the feedback included in the survey and incorporated your suggestions and new features into the latest Lucid and Lucid 2 Joomla templates which are now available for download at the web site. Both the Lucid and Lucid 2 designs come with four unique web designs to choose from to offer you more choice and value for money. They also include support for an eye-catching image slideshow which is both easy to use and update, a choice of font styles based on the popular Cufon styles, variety of fully collapsible module positions and much more. If you need a modern, crisp, feature packed design to build a professional web site visit the gallery today to view the latest lucid and Lucid 2 designs we have released at the site.
The Lucid & Lucid 2 Templates Come With The following
- Templates for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Lucid & Lucid 2.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Lucid or Lucid 2.
Lucid template features
- Lucid comes with four built-in templates for you to choose from including dark, green, red and purple
- Lucid 2 includes three designs for you to choose from including blue, green and orange
- The built-in slideshow is very easy to use and update with your images plus you can add text over each slide you include in the slideshow. The slideshow also supports a number of settings which will give you more control over how the slideshow is presented at your website. You can also assign the slideshow to the home page or other pages you create at your website.
- Both Lucid and Lucid 2 come with a theme customization tool which gives you the freedom to change the template color scheme. The customization tool gives you unlimited possibilities to change almost every part of the designs color scheme to suit your exact needs.
- Lucid and Lucid 2 supports full width layout or single and two column layouts.
- It has a CSS based drop menu for the top module menu position
- We have included lots of module positions into the design to give you more control over where the modules will appear at your website.
- Both Lucid and Lucid 2 support custom CSS styles for the leading front page articles to help them stand out more when your visitors come to your website.
- Lucid and Lucid 2 come with lots of typography styles to choose which can applied to the text you create and publish at your site.
- We have included built-in social media icons for the popular social networking websites including Twitter, Facebook and more so you can easily link your website to the popular social networking websites.
- The user log in module position location at the top of the design is great to allow your web site visitors to quickly log into your site or register a new account
- You can update all the settings Lucid and Lucid 2 supports using the user friendly template control panel.
- Lucid and Lucid 2 are compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google chrome browsers
As shown in the screen shots below Lucid comes four built-in styles including dark style, green style, purple style and red style and Lucid 2 comes with three built-in styles including blue style, green style and orange style. You can also easily switch between the different built-in styles we have created for Lucid.
If you do not wish to use one of the built-in color styles we have created for Lucid you can create your own custom color style using the easy to use built-in theme customization tool. You can change the header, footer, left or right column background colors, menu colors, text colors and so much more using the customization tool which is a great built-in feature to help you create a unique website for your personal or business site.
Lucid template styles and module positions
Lucid 2 template styles and module positions
Lucid and Lucid 2 Control Panel Settings
lucid and lucid 2 include a powerful, user friendly built-in control panel which will allow you to update all the settings from one place. To find out more information about the settings both Lucid and Lucid 2 support open the control panel screen shots below.