Eclipse is a mobile friendly Joomla template we have designed at the website which is the perfect choice of design for building a contemporary website to showcase the services you have to offer. Eclipse also looks great across all mobile platforms including tablets, smartphones and computers to ensure your website visitors get the best user experience when they visit your website. As with many of the web designs we create at the website Eclipse can be used for any type of website. If your planning to build a business, art, education or maybe hosting website eclipse comes with everything you need to help you create a unique website. If your looking for a design that’s simple to use and customize plus comes packed full of useful built-in features we recommend you take a look at Eclipse today.
The Eclipse Template Comes With The Following
- Eclipse template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Professional and friendly support.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Eclipse.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Eclipse.
Eclipse template features
- Eclipse is a mobile friendly design that adapts to any screen size to ensure your website looks great on all computer, tablet and smartphones.
- You can create your own custom color style for Eclipse using the powerful, user firendly built-in template customization tool which gives you unlimited posibilities to customize every element of Eclipse.
- Eclipse comes with custom CSS styles.
- The built-in image slideshow is simple to use and customize. The slideshow also comes with lots of built-in features to give you complete control over how the slideshow is presented at your website.
- The built-in customer testimonials module is easy to update and great for showcasing your customer testimonials.
- You get a choice of over 40 fully collapsible module positions to choose from which gives you lots of freedom and control to publish the modules anywhere at your website.
- Eclipse supports a wide variety of fonts and typography styles to help you easily apply different styles to the text and you publish at your website.
- Eclipse also supports a number of module class suffix styles which you can apply to text or images to give them that cool sliding effect which you can see running at our demo site.
- Eclipse includes support for font awesome.
- The user registration and log in module postioned at the top of the design allows your website visitors to quickly register new accounts and log into your website to access the servies you have to offer.
- Eclipse supports a custom search module feature which slides in and out. This is very useful for visitors who want to quickly search for information included in your website.
- Eclipse was designed using the latest technology including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Eclipse supports full width, one column or two columns layouts plus more layouts.
- The user friendly control panel included with Eclipse allows you to easily access and update all the features and settings we have built into the theme.
- Eclipse is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome, iOS and Android browsers.
Eclipse styles and module positions
Eclipsa comes with a number of diffrent colour styles for you to choose. You can also create your own unique colour style using the user friendly built-in theme customization tool. To find out more about the module positions and styles Eclipsa supports open the images below.
Eclipse control panel settings
All the built-in features we have incorporated into Eclipse can be easily updated using the user friendly control panel. For more information about the built-in features Eclipse supports open the control panel screen shots below.