Build a magazine or news portal website today with the News Cast Joomla template. News Cast is a mobile ready design that makes use of the popular K2 extension which is used by thousands of websites around the world to showcase the content they publish in a professional and elegant way. News Cast comes with all the built-in features you need to help you easily build and customize your website. Some of the features we have built into News Cast include a theme customization tool which gives you unlimited possibilities to customize the web design, lots of module positions to choose from to provide you with the freedom to position your content anywhere at your website, six unique colour styles to choose from, K2 module article slider, easy to use image slideshow plus many more features which you can access via the user friendly control panel.
The News Cast Template Comes With The Following
- News Cast template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup News Cast.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize News Cast.
News cast template features
- News Cast is a mobile ready design which automatically adapts to all computer, tablet and smart phone screen sizes to give your web site visitors the best user and viewing experience.
- News Cast comes with six different built-in color styles for you to choose from including blue, light blue, red, green, purple and brown. You can also create your own unique color style for News Cast using the easy to use built-in color customization tool which gives you both the freedom and control to customize every part of the web designs color scheme to suit your exact needs.
- The built-in image slideshow which comes with News Cast is great for getting your visitors attention about the latest news at your website. You can easily update the slideshow with your own images and text captions plus you assign the slideshow to specific pages at your website and link the slides to the articles you publish.
- The design comes with built-in CSS styles and HTML overrides for the K2 extension which controls the blog at the website.
- News Cast supports an article slider which you can see running on the front page of the News Cast demo site. The article slider automatically displays the latest articles you have published via the K2 extension and is a perfect way to let visitors see the most up to date news at your website.
- News Cast includes support for a number of CSS3 / HTML5 style effects which you can apply to the modules to give them a different look and feel.
- You get a choice of collapsible module positions to choose from which gives you the freedom to publish modules anywhere at your website.
- News Cast comes with tons of fonts and typography styles to choose from to to help you easily apply different styles to the content you create and publish at your website.
- The custom user registration and log in module located at the top of the design allows your visitors to quickly register new accounts and log into your website to access the services you have to offer.
- News Cast was designed using the latest technology including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- The design supports full width, one column or two columns layouts plus more layouts.
- The user friendly control panel which comes with News Cast allows you to easily update all the features and settings we have incorporated into the theme.
- News Cast is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome, iOS and Android browsers.
News cast styles and module positions
We have created six different color styles for News Cast including blue, light-blue, red, green, brown and purple.
You can easily create your own unique color style for News Cast using the user friendly built-in theme customization tool.
The customization tool gives you unlimited possibilities to change the design color scheme including modules, menus, header area, footer area, fonts, site background and so much more to help you create a unique website.
News cast control panel settings
All the built-in features we have incorporated into News Cast can be easily changed and updated using the user friendly control panel.
To find out more about all the built-in features News Cast supports open the control panel screen shots included in this document.