Extend is a multi-purpose Joomla template which comes with some great built-in features and four unique templates to choose from. Extend includes support for the following features including the option to choose from a flat or 3D design layout and an easy to use built-in image slideshow which is great for displaying images at your website. It also comes with our user friendly built-in colour customization tool that gives you complete control over customizing almost every part of the designs colour scheme to help you create a unique look for your website. If you need lots of module positions then Extend comes with over 40 of them for you to choose from to give you the freedom to publish and display the modules you create anywhere at your website. It also supports lots of module CSS styles, typography and font styles. If you’re looking for a template that is easy to customize and comes with lots of useful built-in features download Extend today.
Date Released: July 2010
Date Updated: February 2017
The Extend template comes with the following
- Extend template for latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Extend.
The template is compatible with the latest version of Joomla 3.10.11 and PHP 8.0
Website Demo Installer
The website demo installer comes with everything you need to build a website.
All the templates we have designed come with over 100 built-in features to help you build an amazing website
Extend template features
- Extend gives you a choice of four built-in templates to choose from to offer you more choice and value for money.
- Extend comes with a built-in theme customization tool allows you to easily customize the color scheme for the template to suit your exact needs.
- The built-in image slideshow which is great for displaying useful information to visitors plus you can easily update the slideshow with your own image and text captions which can appear over each image included in the slideshow.
- Extens supports lots of fully collapsible module positions to give you more control over where you position the module you publish to your website.
- The Custom registration and user log in module located at the top of the design is great for web site visitors who want to quickly log into your site or register a new account.
- Extend supports a number of layout options including full width, single column or two column layouts.
- The CSS drop down menu for the top menu module position supports sub menus.
- The built-in social media image icons for Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and more is great a great way of linking from your website to the popular social media websites.
- You get a choice of lots of typography styles to choose from inncluded with the Extend design to help you enhance the text and content you publish to your site.
- Extend fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google chrome web browsers.
- The user friendly built-in template control panel allows you to easily update all the settings we have incorporated into the Extend design.
Extend styles and module positions
Extend comes supplied with four built-in styles for you choose from as show in the screen shots below.
If you don't like on of the color styles we have created for Extend you can also easily create your own unique, customized color style for the design using the built-in color customization tool.
Extend control panel settings
The Extend design includes a built-in control panel which allows you to update all the settings from one place.
To find out more about the settings open the control panel setting screen shots below