The Fluency Joomla template is the ideal choice for anyone looking to create a business or corporate website. Fluency incorporates several useful built in features including an easy to use image slideshow which is excellent for showcasing the services you offer at your website. Fluency also comes with a built-in theme customization tool that gives you the freedom to customize every part of the designs colour scheme style so you can create a unique look for your website. You also get a choice of module positions and four unique ready-made colour styles to choose from including Blue, Green, Orange and Red. If you don’t wish to use one of the ready-made styles we have created you can easily create your own custom style using the user friendly customization tool. If you need a modern and elegant web design for your company’s web site which comes packaged full of great features then why not take a look at Fluency which is now ready for download at the web site.
The Fluency Template Comes With the Following
- Fluency template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Fluency.
- Lots of built-in features to help you easily setup and customize Fluency.
The template is compatible with the latest version of Joomla 3.10.11 and PHP 8.0
Website Demo Installer
The website demo installer comes with everything you need to build a website.
All the templates we have designed come with over 100 built-in features to help you build an amazing website
Fluency Template Features
- Fluency includes four different templates to choose from including red, green, blue and orange.
- It comes with a built-in image slideshow which is great for showcasing the services you offer plus it is also very flexible as you can assign the slideshow to just the home page or individual pages at your site. You can also change the slideshow image height, effects, timing and so much more.
- Fluency comes with a built-in user friendly theme customization tool gives you complete control over changing the Fluency color scheme. You can change almost every part of the web designs color scheme.
- Fluency supports a single column layout and two column or full width layouts.
- You get a choice of over 40 fully collapsible module positions to choose from with Fluency so you can easily position the modules you create and publish anywhere at your website.
- The built-in social media icons for the popular social media websites including Twitter, Facebook, Google+ allow you to link directly to the social networking websites.
- Fluency supports a variety of typography styles to choose from which you can apply to the text you create and publish at your website to make it stand out more to get your website visitors attention.
- The CSS drop down menu for the top navigation menu also includes support for sub menus.
- The custom user registration and log in module positioned at the top of the design is great if you want your visitors to quickly log into your site or register a new account.
- Fluency is fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and chrome browsers.
- You can updated all the settings we have incorporated into Fluency using the user friendly template control panel.
Fluency Styles & Module Positions
Fluency comes with four built-in styles to choose from as show in the screen shots below. You can change the style via the control panel settings. You can also create a unique color style for the template using the easy to use theme customization tool which provides you with almost unlimited possibilities to customize the colors for the design.
Fluency Control Panel Settings
The Fluency has a built-in control panel which allows you to easily update the following settings noted below
For more information about the settings we have built-into Fluency open the control panel screen shots below
- You can use site title and slogan text or title / slogan images which appear in the header of the design
- Easily update the slideshow effects, speed of the slides which appear in the slideshow plus the order in which the slides will be displayed and the images you wish to appear in the slideshow
- Option to turn the slide show off or on
- Display the slideshow on just the home page or all pages
- Built-in theme customization tool to change customize the colors for the design
- Change the built-in font styles
- Switch between the different column layouts which include left to right and right to left
- Turn the social network icons off or on plus you can update the URLs for each icon
- Turn off or on the top drop down menu