If you’re searching for a Joomla template to build a gaming or movie website then take a look at Ngine which is available for you to download at the website. Ngine comes with five different, eye catching web design styles for you to choose to offer you more choice and value for money. The Ngine design also comes with lots of cool and really useful built-in features to help you create a unique website. Some of the key features we have coded into Ngine include an easy to use image slideshow that is great for getting your website visitors attention. Ngine also comes supplied with our user friendly built-in theme customization tool that gives you unlimited options to change every part of the designs colour scheme style. It also supports a variety of flexible module positions so you can publish and display the modules you create pretty much anywhere at your website. If you’re looking for a professional web design that is really easy to setup and customize then why not take a look at Ngine today.
The Ngine Template comes with the following
- Ngine template for the latest version of Joomla.
- Adobe Photoshop file.
- Step by step installation guide to install and setup Ngine.
Ngine template features
- Ngine comes with a choice of five built-in professional styles to choose from to offer more choice and value for money.
- The built-in image slideshow is great for showcasing the services you offer at your website. The slideshow is also really easy to update with your own images and includes lots of settings to give you more flexibility over how the images are presented in the slideshow.
- Ngine supports a full width layout and one or two column layouts.
- Ngine supports over 30 fully collapsible module positions to choose from so you can easily position the modules you publish at your website.
- The built-in theme customization tool allows you to easily customize the Ngine template color scheme to help you give your website a unique look. The customization tool gives you both the freedom and control to change almost every part of the designs color scheme.
- Ngine comes with a wide choice of typography styles to choose from to help you enhance the text and content you publish at your website.
- It supports built-in icon images for the popular social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Ngine is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.
- The built-in user friendly template control panel allows you to easily change all the settings Ngine supports.
Ngine styles and module positions
Ngine comes with five built-in styles to choose from as show in the screen shots below.
If you do not wish to use one of the styles we have created for Ngine then you can create your own custom style for the design using the user friendly theme customization tool we have built into the template. The customization tool is great for anyone who wants to easily change the look and feel of the template to suit their exact needs.
Ngine control panel settings
The Ngine includes a built-in control panel so you can easily update all the settings from one place
For more information about the setting we have included in Ngine open the control panel screen shots below